Large or small, the average law office manages enormous amounts of confidential documentation that needs to be kept secure and readily available, and easily accessible when you need it. If you’re an attorney or an administrator, chances are the majority of your time is spent creating, printing, copying, filing, retrieving and modifying client documentation.
Most law firms face similar challenges in today’s complex legal environment including:
- Time spent searching for and retrieving relevant documents
- Slow adoption of up-to-date digital technology
- Control of print related costs including hardware, consumables and waste
- Storage requirements for hard copy files
- Security of confidential documents and client records
- Disaster planning and recovery, backup of critical information
From briefs to contracts and beyond, Graden Systems can help you increase productivity and increase billable hours by converting documents into searchable, easily retrievable digital files. We offer scanning and workflow solutions that enable you to easily scan paper documents into digital files that are stored on a secure server with 24/7 access via the web. Those with permissions, using case numbers, client information, filings or any customizable protocol you designate, can retrieve your documents.
We can implement workflows and protocols to ensure the highest levels of security and make sure you can access the most current version of documents even as they are created, circulated, reviewed, and approved by clients, courts and multiple attorneys, across multiple offices.
Small and mid-sized firms, corporate legal departments and court systems use our solutions. We can help to make your office more productive, streamline out of date processes and reduce both the time needed and the cost of managing content.
Our solutions can help you to manage:
- Client and practice records
- Contracts, NDAs and other critical documents
- Corporate counsel minutes
- Set-up a full disaster recovery plan including information backup and storage
- Motions, briefs, filings and court rulings
- Assist with regulatory compliance
- Provide and manage electronic documentation